Despite no official word from Microsoft, it appears like nine games, including the excellent The Outer Wilds, will be leaving Xbox Game Pass very soon. Pure Xbox was the first to notice that The Outer Wilds is featured under the “leaving soon” option in the official Game Pass programme for console and PC.
According to the app, other titles departing the service shortly will be Embr, Gorogoa, Iron Harvest, Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, Scarlet Nexus, Secret Neighbor, The Pedestrian, and Tropico 6. Again, no formal statements about titles departing Game Pass have been made by Microsoft, so this is not yet totally verified. According to reports, the titles will be removed on December 31.
Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving December 31
According to the Xbox app
- Embr — Console, PC
- Gorogoa — Console, PC
- Iron Harvest — PC
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars — Console, PC
- The Outer Wilds — Console, PC
- Scarlet Nexus — Console, PC
- Secret Neighbor — Console, PC
- The Pedestrian — Console, PC
- Tropico 6 — Console, PC
Microsoft adds and removes titles from the Game Pass catalogue twice a month on average. Despite the fact that there are less than two weeks remaining in the month, Microsoft has yet to publish a Wave 2 of additions and removals for December.
- APEX LEGENDS NEW SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF BALLISTIC LEAKED ONLINE
- PLAYSTATION BOSS SEEMS TO BE UNPHASED ABOUT THE GROWING NUMBER OF XBOX GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS