Right now, there are a lot of free games available, ranging from Epic’s weekly freebies to publisher promos on Steam, GOG sale giveaways, and more. However, keeping track of them all can be a big pain, and you might be missing out on some great opportunities.
So, with this ongoing list of every free game that crosses our screens, we at PC Gamer have decided to assist. Free-to-keep and temporary promotions will be included and acknowledged as such, but free-to-play titles and others that are normally free will not be—for that, check out our category breakdown of the top free PC games.
Tomb Raider trilogy – All three games in the rebooted series. (Epic, ends Jan 6)
Free to keep:
Cave Story’s Secret Santa – A Christmas-themed Cave Story spin-off “created in cooperation with Studio Pixel” according to Nicalis. (Steam, GOG)
Prime Gaming’s games aren’t free because you have to be a subscriber to access them. However, there’s a lot on offer if you are, including in-game treasure and free-to-play game starter packs, so it’s worth keeping an eye on. Prime Gaming is included with Amazon Prime for $13 per month or $120 per year; amazon.com has links to all of the featured freebies.
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin, ends Jan 1)
- Football Manager 2021 (ends Jan 1)
- Frostpunk (GOG, ends Jan 4)
- Journey to the Savage Planet (ends Jan 4)
- Morkredd (ends Jan 4)
- Spellcaster University (ends Jan 4)
- Youtubers Life (ends Jan 4)
- Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (ends Jan 4)
- Tales of Monkey Island (ends Jan 4)