Because the Mega season is full-on cyberpunk, Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 has begun with neon lights blazing. There’s a new blue biome with Japanese-inspired locations, a central city with Sonic-like rails to ride, and, of course, new weapons.
During the Fortnite Mega season, a new bluish biome has taken over the entire southeast corner of the map. If you want to get right into the action, head to Mega City, which has skyscrapers, neon lights, and gliding rails. While riding the rails that wind around the sky in Mega City, you can attack enemies from above, so keep an eye out for your opponents on the ground.
There are numerous new landmark locations tucked into the new biome, ranging from the northern Drift Ridge to the zipline-accessible Coldwater Sanctuary island to Windcatching Lake at the top of a hill.
Fortnite chapter 4 season 2 new weapons
- Kinetic blade: A katana that uses the new “knockback slash” you’ll want to use for some seasonal challenges. It also has a dash attack with three charges
- Havoc suppressed assault rifle: A new silenced and accurate rifle
- Havoc Pump Shotgun: A new nigh damaged shotgun
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle: A mythic pulse rifle earned by claiming the capture point on Loot Island
- Unvaulted: Heavy sniper rifle
- Unvaulted: Cobra DMR
- Unvaulted: Dragon’s breath sniper
- Unvaulted: Combat shotgun
- Unvaulted: Heisted exotic weapons
To obtain the new kinetic blade katana in the new Fortnite Season, go to the temple at Kenjutsu Crossing in the southeast corner of the map. Other kinetic blade spawns can be found in the Bamboo Circle, Sakura Circle, Cedar Circle, and Sandy Circle, which are located at the four corners of the biome, but Kenjutsu is your best bet for the blade.
Drop by Drift Ridge, the curvy rally racing track on the north end of the new blue biome, if you want to try out one of the new rides in the Mega season. You’re likely to see your favorite Rogue Bike or Nitro Drifter there. Mega City is also crawling with new wheels as a backup option.