This year, Cyberpunk 2077 received some significant improvements, but CD Projekt Red isn’t quite finished fixing its expansive sandbox. For PC, console, and Stadia, patch 1.61 has been revealed. The game will receive changes in a number of areas. A number of these “Gigs” had bugs where elements weren’t being correctly activated inside the game, so several solutions for several missions will be provided.
Random issues also prevented several objectives from progressing, and Cyberpsycho sightings will receive a few fixes as well. Floating objects will once again feel the force of gravity, citizens of Night City will be seen holding umbrellas, and a problem with missing collisions won’t cause you to fall through the map.
In terms of gameplay, a legendary version of the Amnesty Iconic revolver will be able to be crafted, Quickhack cooldown and crit damage clothing bonuses will begin to function, and weapons will be able to do more explosive damage. In terms of platform-specific updates, CDPR has improved Xbox One cross-platform saves so that they may be correctly transferred to PS4 and PC. They have also fixed a PC problem with momentary frame rate decreases when leaving menus.
The popularity of Cyberpunk 2077 has greatly increased recently for a variety of reasons. Millions of people visit Night City every day thanks to the well-liked Netflix anime series Cyberpunk Edgerunners, the disclosure of the Phantom Liberty addition, and substantial discounts on the game, which has paved the ground for a Cyberpunk sequel that is formally under development. The main Cyberpunk 2077 team is going to Boston to work on the follow-up, with development shifting from Poland to a new studio in the US.
Patch 1.61 for Cyberpunk 2077
- Fixed an issue where spamming the Interact button to loot containers could cause various NCPD Scanner Hustles to not be completed properly.
- Reported Crime: Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Blood in the Air, Disloyal Employee, Don’t Forget the Parking Brake!, Comrade Red – fixed an issue where the quest wasn’t completed after looting the goods.
- Fixed an issue where some Assault in Progress missions in Northside, Rancho Coronado, Coastview and Badlands weren’t completed despite fulfilling the objective.
- Fixed an issue where some Suspected Organized Crime Activities weren’t completed despite fulfilling the objective.
- Fixed an issue that could disable all Drop Points, blocking progress in various gigs.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to complete an Assault in Progress in Charter Hill because the evidence didn’t spawn.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to reach the Cyberpsycho because the garage door didn’t open.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor – fixed an issue where the quest was stuck on the “Find the Cyberpsycho” objective after defeating the Cyberpsycho and sending information to Regina.
- Gig: Error 404 – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Freedom of the Press – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to proceed inside the TV station building because the doors were closed.
- Gig: Greed Never Pays – fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the “Search the hidden room” objective because the computer was unpowered.
- Gig: Last Login – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: No Fixers – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Old Friends – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Playing for Keeps – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to speak to the bartender if combat started inside the bar, blocking progress.
- Gig: We Have Your Wife – fixed an issue where Lauren wasn’t reacting after coming to rescue her, blocking progress.
- Automatic Love – fixed an issue that could block progress to further main quests after leaving Clouds.
- Fortunate Son – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to progress past the “Return to the Aldecaldos camp” objective.
- I Fought the Law – fixed an issue where after meeting up with River, he teleported to an unreachable area underground, blocking progress.
- Small Man, Big Mouth – fixed an issue where the truck in the garage could be despawned, blocking progress.
Also Read: EA halts the development of Project CARS