Another Apex Legends leak came online this week, allegedly revealing the skills of a new Legend. The Legend’s leaked talents revolve around going on the offensive with increased gunplay and customised weapon upgrades to assist both Ballistic and his comrades. A first look of Ballistic could also have been presented, though neither Respawn Entertainment nor Electronic Arts have acknowledged any future plans at this time.
Passive: Weapon Sling
- A sling where you can store a third weapon. Access via inventory or [down on the D-pad]. The sling weapon cannot take attachments.
Tactical: Smart Bullet
- Shoots a projectile that debuffs the enemy. Enemies guns will start heat up as they shoot. Overheating will cause a reaction and deal damage. Holding the Tactical will allow it to lock-on to a target.
Ultimate: Weapon Enhancer
- When Activated nearby teammates get a buff applied. It gives faster reloads, unarmed move speed and Infinite Ammo. Ballistic’s sling weapon will be equipped and upgraded to gold.
An image provided alongside the leaked powers revealed a grey-haired character who appears to be an authoritative figure who has witnessed many conflicts over the years. Character designs frequently change between when they’re first seen and when the Legend is released, so there’s no certainty that this version of Ballistic is the most recent.
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 BRINGS A NEW AND IMPROVED SHIPMENT APP FOR ITS MID-SEASON UPDATE
- RETURNAL MIGHT REQUIRE 32 GB RAM IN YOUR PC TO RUN SMOOTHLY