AMD A6-7480 APU
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Number of Threads||2|
|Socket||CPU Socket Type = Socket FM2+|
|Graphics Specifications||GRAPHICS MODEL AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics Integrated Graphics = AMD Radeon R5|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|Cache||L3 Cache = 1MB|
|Power||Thermal Design Power = 65W|
|Model||Brand = AMD Processors Type – Desktop Series = A-Series APU Name = A6-7480 Model = AD7480ACABBOX|
- AMD’s A6-7480 comes with two cores which would ensure smooth operations in most games and avoid bottlenecks when paired with performance graphics cards.
- A6-7480 comes with 2 threads which would enable efficient functioning of applications that require or make use of multi-threads.
- The processor has a base clock of 3.5 GHz with max boost clock speeds of 3.8 GHz. It comes paired with Quad Core Radeon R5 graphics that would add to the overall experience.
- All this paired with 1 Mb of cache memory would enable fast and efficient operations. The processor is compatible with A68 Chipset and goes with only FM2+ Socket only.
- 65W TDP and supports up to 1600Mhz DDR3 dual-channel memory. It also comes with an AMD stock cooler to ensure the processor is cooled sufficiently even in the absence of an external solution.