The Miami International Autodrome is featured in a new in-engine trailer released by Electronic Arts and Codemasters for F1 22. According to the developers, this circuit will include 19 turns and three DRS zones, allowing for lots of overtaking possibilities.
Players will take their seats for a new season in F1 22, as reimagined cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test their abilities around the new Miami International Autodrome, and experience the glitz and glamour of F1 Life.
The game will contain a real-life lineup of all 20 drivers and ten teams. In the acclaimed My Team career mode, players will be able to establish a team and lead them to the front of the grid with new depth, compete head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or shift the pace by bringing supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track.
Scuderia Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc will be featured on the F1 22 cover (with McLaren’s Lando Norris and Mercedes’ George Russell) and will be the latest EA Sports Ambassador.
F1 22 is launching on July 1st on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (with native VR support) via the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Store. The Champions Edition provides three days of early access to the game.
Race the stunning, new cars of the Formula 1 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams, and take control of your race experience with new immersive or cinematic race sequences. Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track.
The official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship:
- New Season, New Rules — Take your seat for a new season and race stunningly different cars on iconic tracks, including the brand-new Miami International Autodrome.
- Race Day, Redefined — Take control of your race experience with immersive and cinematic Formation Laps and Safety Car Periods, interactive Pit Stops, and all-new Sprint Races.
- Adaptive AI — A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in each race.
- F1 Life — Unlock and show off supercars, clothing, accessories, and more for the world to see.
- My Team — Choose your starting budget as you create your F1® team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper livery customization.
- Career Mode — Test your driving talents in the world of F1® and work your way through the grid in the acclaimed 10-year Career Mode.
Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options plus 2021 and 2022 season content.
- Split-screen racing for 2 players.
- VR — Get the ultimate immersive F1 experience with virtual reality compatibility on PC that lets you feel the drama of the race from right inside the cockpit.