GTA+, a new subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online, has been announced by Rockstar. It will be released on March 29 exclusively for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the game.
GTA+ will cost $5.99 a month and include a recurring monthly bank deposit of GTA$500,000, ensuring that users have enough money to spend in the online open world. Members-only perks will include unique properties, vehicles, upgrades, discounts, and cash/RP bonuses, among other things. Rockstar also notes the option to unlock “you may have missed out on” gameplay updates, implying that formerly time-limited content will be available with GTA+.
The first month of GTA+, which will span March 29 through to April 27, will provide the following content:
- GTA$500,000, available to withdraw from your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – a supercar that comes with Hao’s Special Works upgrade and the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries. (This will eventually be made available to purchase by the general public.)
- The Auto Shop property is located in La Mesa. This introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts will be added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Members of GTA+ can also purchase exclusive Shark Cards that come with bonus cash. These can be purchased from either the PlayStation Store or the Microsoft Store.
In addition to the main content, GTA+ subscribers will be able to claim a range of exclusive gifts each month. Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, and DockTease are some of the stores that sell them on the GTA Online web browser.
New World, an MMORPG published last fall, was a hit for Amazon Games, but it wasn’t without its challenges; the game’s launch date was pushed back many times before ultimately becoming live in September 2021. Its free-to-play Lost Ark, which was previously only available in South Korea, has also gotten positive feedback. Following its English localization, Lost Ark became Steam’s second most popular game, resulting in server difficulties and long wait times.